East Coast’s Greatest Eagles Tribute Band.Winslow Tribute Band celebrates the iconic American Band The Eagles. This powerhouse ensemble recreates the live performance of The Eagles and the signature sound that made them one of the most successful artists in the 70’s.
A passion for detail, Winslow ‘s multi-lead vocalists authentically capture the soaring 5-part harmonies, precise instrumentation, and stage showmanship as they perform The Eagles music catalog of greatest hits, deep cuts, as well as some of the solo work of Don Henley and Joe Walsh. From their outstanding emulation of the a cappella harmonies of “Seven Bridges Road” to the precision of dueling guitars in “Hotel California”, Winslow deliver a true “Eagles” concert experience you will not forget.
Steve Ratchen (vocals/bass guitar)
Steve founded the band in 2017 with guitarist Don Miller and plays/sings Randy Meisner/Timothy B Schmitt in this production
- Known for playing extended range instruments upside down
- Has active endorsements with both Conklin and ESP
- Writer, bassist/keyboardist for progressive metal recording artists “Alchemy X”
- Writer, bassist for recording/performing artists “The Wizards of Winter”
Don Miller (guitars/vocals)
Don plays most of the guitar stylings of Don Felder in Winslow
- Current guitarist for Southern Rock tribute “Black Cross”
- Long time guitar instructor, craftsman and business owner
- Amongst Don’s featured axes are his Gibson Les Paul, ES-345, Doubleneck & Somma custom Stratocaster
Jack Scharnikow (vocals/guitars)
Jack sings the songs of both Don Henley and Glen Frey in Winslow
- Veteran NJ-based singer/songwriter and has fronted dozens of rock and metal bands
- Unique range that allows for seamless vocal transitions
- Among Jack’s major influences are Kings X, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
Ernie Vitale (guitar/vocals)
Ernie is Winslow’s vocal director and harmony coordinator and sings the songs of Joe Walsh
- Current lead guitarist for Blues/Classic Rock act “Dave Alen band”
- Veteran progressive guitarist in the NJ music scene
Brian Clayton (drums/vocals)
Brian sings the songs of Don Henley in Winslow
- Current producer, singer songwriter, musician and original country artist that has been recording and touring since 2001.
- Over the past 10 years, he has released 2 CDs and received extensive nationwide radio airplay.
Arnold Valentino (keyboards/vocals)
- Veteran progressive keyboardist for numerous bands including Sequoia
- Arnold’s influences include Jordan Rudess, Rick Wakeman and Keith Emerson